Unique 222 Acre Mal Pais development property with hotel for sale. Oasis spanning 222 acres – the largest property available on the peninsula. With an existing successful hotel operation, this unique property is located in the mountains of Mal Pais.
The property forms a contiguous stretch of forest with Costa Rica’s oldest nature reserve, Cabo Blanco National Park. The land is a mosaic of jungle, rolling hills, mountains, and streams with hiking trails throughout the property and many plateau views of the light sandy beaches of Mal Pais and Santa Teresa.
For buyers seeking privacy. This unique property offers an oasis where the only sounds one will hear are the grousing of howler monkeys and the symphony of birds. At nights, the strategically planted Ylang Ylang trees emit a perfumed scent that surrounds the compound. Animal Planet has stayed for several days shooting footage of the abundant wildlife and stunning topography.
- 222 acres (90 hectares) of versatile land.
- Five large 12.5 acres (5 hectares) lots are configured on the mountain with ocean-view plateaus cleared and ready for building. These lots are perfect for building several houses for a family compound or a boutique resort operation.
- The property’s existing and successfully operating hotel, with four guest rooms and a guest house, has been totally renovated in the past 6 months and is fully compliant. The hotel is one of the most established in the region.
- Existing hotel amenities include a pool and jacuzzi, dining and lounge area, 6 horses, horse tack area, yoga platform, and private hiking trails.
- Back of the house facilities include a large kitchen with a walk-in refrigerator, a dry storage room, a laundry room, a tool shed, and caretaker housing.
- Roads are established throughout much of the property.
- The property has all necessary utilities and services including electricity, water (from registered springs and wells), telephone lines, and high-speed, fiber optic internet.
- The ultimate, self-contained oasis in the most coveted area of Costa Rica.
Contact me now to view this Unique 222 Acre Mal Pais development property with hotel for sale.