This Awesome Altos de Antigua 3 BR Ranch Home in Rural Community is only 20 minutes from Puriscal, a short drive from any amenities you might need.
The home is very well built; a cd is available with pictures made during the construction. You’ll find North American-style finishings throughout the house and great quality finishing. The property is ready to move in; only bring your personal things to make it home.
Altos de Antigua is a small and upscale Atenas-style community, of 2 phases, with all properties larger than 1 3/4 Acre. Some owners have added a 2nd lot for even more privacy. This ranch home is in East Phase, sits on 2.16 Acres, and the seller is also offering the 8,678 m2 next-door lot for only: $63,000
Are you a birdwatcher/wildlife photographer? Then you will love this turnkey 3 BR Ranch Home.
- L-shaped social areas with living on one side, kitchen in the middle, and dining on the other.
- Laundry room behind the kitchen
- 2-Car garage with connection to laundry and kitchen
- Large covered terrace to views
- Master bedroom & bath with views
- Two bedrooms that share a full bathroom that doubles as a guest bath
- Large driveway with lots of parking
- A large, flat area behind the house is perfect for building your own pool.
- Single story
- Ultra-high ceilings with wooden beams in the living area
- A/C throughout
- Turnkey, including appliances, furniture, bedding, sheets, towels, all cookware, all plates/cups/glasses/silverware, tools, etc.
- Smoke detector in kitchen
- Solar panels with on-demand heater backup
- Emergency generator
- Up to 200 MB of Fiberoptic
- Barrel tile roof to keep the house cool and without rain noise
- Construction plans available
Total construction area = 2,784 ft2 / 258 m2
Covered Patios = 1,699 ft2 = 155 m2
Garage = 430 ft2 = 39 m2
- Gated community with controlled access.
- Ample pure spring water. No chemicals are used.
- Water pressure regulators throughout the community
- The community pool, Jacuzzi, pond, and garden area are always well-kept and are in Phase I. Membership share is not included in
- The share can be purchased from the HOA administration. The annual fee for this upkeep is $955.
- This is separate from the $67/month HOA fees – paid annually – for maintaining the gate, road, gutters etc.
- Paved streets with street lights.
- Fiber optic internet.
- One hour from the beach.
- Amazing wildlife throughout the community and a huge natural preserve almost next door.
- Regular bus service at community entrance to Puriscal, San Jose, Quepos.
Contact me now to view this Turnkey Altos de Antigua 3 BR Ranch Home in Rural Community for sale.