Price Reduced Remodeled Tropical Quebradas 3 BR House on the River for sale. This is truly a one-of-a-kind mountain home on the pristine river in the popular Quebradas area of Perez Zeledon. The home is only a 5 to 6 minutes drive to San Isidro de El General and about 45 minutes to area beaches.
The home was practically re-built in 2021 with a new roof, vaulted ceilings, concrete block throughout, and jaw-dropping tropical-flavored appointments.
As you walk in the main entrance you enter the spacious kitchen and will be wowed by the woodwork and artistic details, which include a jungle mural adorning the walls of the dining and living areas. The kitchen features a pass-through bar and a movable island with outlets and wheels to move around at your convenience.
The screened-in deck overlooks the beautiful Quebradas river and features ample outdoor living and dining areas.
One of the most unique additions made in 2021 was the creation of a studio apartment below the deck. It features a small kitchen, bathroom with shower, bedroom, and screened-in living area overlooking the river. The walls are painted with exotic jungle murals. There is also a meditation space.
There is a guest bedroom and bathroom with gorgeous wooden and stone appointments. The spacious master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with a rain-type shower. The bedroom opens up onto the deck. There is also a loft with movable stairs.
There’s a network of concrete walkways that lead you down to the river, where the water is great for taking a cool dip. There is also a small terrace seating area overlooking the river.
The home is equipped with solar (primary source) and electric on-demand hot water. There is a covered garage with a laundry area.
- Outside hot water shower
- Custom blinds
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Plenty of storage and cabinets in the kitchen
- Rainshower in master bath
- Concrete Bodega (storage unit)
- Security roll-up metal doors
- Custom cabinets, windows, and radius head doors
- Cedar and Guanacaste woods are used throughout
- Air conditioning units in both upstairs bedrooms
- Bird feeder at balcony level easy accessible
- Gas stove and electric oven
- Guava and papaya fruit trees
- Stove faucet
- Outside utility sink with hot water
- The washing machine and some furniture goes with the house
It is hard to do justice to this home with words alone. Take a look at the pictures and see for yourself. Better yet, schedule a time to come see this one-of-a-kind Price Reduced Remodeled Tropical Quebradas 3 BR House on the River.