Details of the teak farm in Copal, Guanacaste, Costa Rica: 150 Hectares/123.5 acres. There are no liens or annotations.
Permitted for teak farming and harvesting. Planted with Tectona Grandes in various stages of growth. 80% of the farm is planted with teak trees which includes, 35,000 teak trees planted in various stages of growth 1-8 years old.
- Watersheds on the farm are untouched and thousands of native trees and fruit trees thrive as well as the teak.
- Topography has well-draining slopes perfect for teak trees.
- Water well with pump provides clean water from pump house bodega to most of the property.
- Includes Saw Mill with bandsaw and bodega for teak board processing with Log Master L1 bandsaw from Nacogdoches, Texas, slices teak boards clean.
- Newly installed 40 foot insulated container with electric lighting and outlets installed, under roof for teak board storage, or office or housing, next to the sawmill.
- Electricity installed, and ICE cement posts installed to mill and up to hilltop lots and 2 containers under sturdy roof.
- Water tubing installed to mill and up to hilltop lots, cement pavers up drive to hilltop containers allow smooth access to casa with amazing valley and Bahia Nicoya views of Copal, and killer sunsets.
- Two 20 foot containers and kitchen/car park/bathroom/shower building under roof.
- 200 Pitaya/Dragon Fruit planted along paver road to the hilltop and around the residence. Pitaya is now over a year old. Internal roads to all parts of the farm.
The farm is eco-sustainable and Mother Nature friendly. The green jungle grows before your eyes, as birds fly by. Perimeter barb wire fence in solid condition with durable quebracho posts surrounds the whole farm. Graded road to the main highway to the city of Nicoya, 30 minutes away.
The gate to the farm is at end of a dead-end road, and very private. No neighbors living on 3 sides, and jungle Tranquilo pervades. Undeveloped 2000 square meter graded lot with water and electricity just below the 2 container dwellings on the hill above the farm, ready to build more housing if desired.
This farm is a green thumb opportunity. Contact me now to view this Copal Guanacaste 123 Acre Teak Farm for sale.