Reduced in price from $1,300.000 now for $1,150.000.
10 Room Boutique Mountain Retreat & Wellness Center plus joining owner/manager home
Incredible 10 room Boutique Mountain Resort & Wellness Center for sale. Situated on 3 hectares (7.5 acres) of lush forest in the mountains overlooking Costa Rica’s Central Valley. This boutique mountain resort and retreat/conference center have a growing outstanding reputation. It serves as a complete turnkey operation with well-trained and competent staff.
- 10 elegantly furnished suites, each with private soaking tub; each suite can sleep up to 4 guests with 2 queen beds
- Infinity-edge pool with lounge chairs and shaded area for relaxing
- Gourmet kitchen and restaurant complete with appliances, dishes, and utensils
- Day Spa, Wellness Center and Fitness Room with shower and two bathrooms; may also be converted into an additional workshop or classroom space
- An Expansive teakwood open-air pavilion/conference venue with breathtaking jungle views; ideal for hosting retreats and gatherings of any kind, ranging from yoga, aerobics, and dance to weddings, spiritual seminars, and professional workshops
- Established garden areas, dozens of mature fruit trees, and a thriving hydroponic greenhouse provide organic vegetables, fruits, and herbs. 1 acre of the land has been reforested with valuable Pochote hardwood trees
- The pure water source on the property from abundant mountain spring with well-functioning retaining tanks and irrigation system
- Comfortable lounge and reception area with balcony overlooking the jungle; perfect area for guests to convene for dining, gatherings of any kind, or to be used as workshop space
- 3 bedroom / 2 bath home for owners or managers; can also be converted into additional guest space
- 2 bedroom / 2 private bath staff quarters on-site
- Hiking trails throughout the property, with access to a tilapia pond, mountain creek and panoramic views of the jungle and the Pacific Ocean
- Wi-fi is available
Sustainability features, including on-site freshwater source, solar energy, recycling, and composting, as well as a fully functional organic and hydroponic greenhouse. Awarded the Certificate for Sustainable Tourism given to distinct hotels by the Costa Rican Institute of Tourism.
Abundant wildlife for an exceptional Costa Rican experience white-faced monkeys, jungle reptiles and dozens of species of tropical birds, including colorful toucans and macaws, are seen daily
This resort has been professionally appraised and is fully turn-key. Owners are willing to assist in the transition of the business. They have been awarded the Certificate of Excellence on Trip advisor every year from 2012 until the present. If you’re looking for a fantastic business opportunity, this is it.
Contact me now to see this Incredible Boutique Mountain Resort & Wellness Center for sale.